Tree Zero - Marketing Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
Role Name: Tree Zero - Marketing Manager
Min Qualifications required: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Min Experience Required: (in no. of yrs) 1-2yrs
Experience or Knowledge in a specific subject or area required:
● Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar. You know about paper policies, public tender value for paper and advantages of zero paper. Background or interest in U.S. and global environmental, climate and energy issues. Runs campaigns to stop deforestation.
Minimum Volunteer hours required: (in hrs per week) 8-10
Project Name: TreeZero
Project Duration: (3-6 months (Ongoing)
The Social Enterprise is a community of systems practitioners working on a myriad of mission-driven projects, social businesses, investment funds, philanthropic programs, purpose-based communities, and other initiatives that represent values-based and regenerative economic models for the 21st century.
● The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategy, design and implementation of all marketing and branding throughout the organization including web, social media, print, apparel, and facility design and signage.
Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
Skills & Competencies:
● Excellent writing and communication skills required
● You're a people person who can adapt quickly to different types of people and are excited to collaborate with and learn from our product and sales teams
● Solid understanding of digital marketing best practices, principles of SEO
● Knowledge of marketing automation tools
● A can-do attitude in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
Software tools & Program knowledge:
Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or other design software is a plus
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
3325 Besana DriveEl Dorado Hills, CA 95762
May 22, 2022
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK