Community Representative needed inDaphne, AL
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: EurAupair Intercultural Child Care Programs
EurAupair is one of the oldest and largest au pair organizations in the USA. We are non-profit and designated by the US State Department's exchange program. Our mission is to improve understanding among people of different countries through cultural exchange across America.
EurAupair is looking for a local representative to work with au pairs and host families in Cincinnati, OH
- Must live within 1hour drive from the posted location
- Good communication skills
- No previous experience needed
- Meet with the au pair every month and contact the family every month
- Very flexible hours approximately 7 hours per month
- Reimbursement: $800.00 / year and per family
- Establishing relationships with local business, civic groups, clubs and other organizations as you promote awareness of the EurAupair Program
For more information, visit our website at www.euraupair.com/counselors
Job Type: Part-time
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
College AvenueDaphne, AL 36526
May 21, 2022