3 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: The Bernice Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
The Assistant Director is responsible for assisting in managing, overseeing, and ensuring the successful administrative, financial and operational aspects of the URAWARRIOR app.
Essentially, an Assistant Director is accountable for:
- Fostering an inviting and hospitable environment where the users feel appreciated and heard
- Aiding in an experience where the users will want to come back and refer their family and friends to use the app
- Assisting executive staff
- Building strong positive communication with the staff as a team to enhance the success of the practice
- Ensuring staff maintains professionalism at all times, coaching, managing, disciplining and developing the staff when the executive director is not present
Business and User Management
- Maintaining user confidentiality in accordance to policy and procedure as well as HIPAA requirements
- Interacting with users in a courteous and respectful manner, resolving disputes, and reviewing satisfaction cards
- 1-3 years of managing experience is a must (urgent care, medical practice, hospital, retail, hospitality, or restaurant industries)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, Hotel/ Restaurant Management, Business, or other applicable degree preferred (will consider relevant management experience in lieu of degree)
- Happy and positive thinking, able to project this attitude around others
- Must exhibit a passion for outstanding results and compassion for those we work with and serve
- Good computer skills (knowledge of a PC, Microsoft Office programs)
- Great leadership qualities are a must
- Able to handle group dynamics (help bring unity to a diverse group)
- Able to troubleshoot when necessary
- Comfortable with constructive confrontation and counseling management
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and takes a proactive approach to business operations
- Bilingual language skills are required or preferred based on location.
About The Bernice Foundation
515 Round Table Dr, Fort Washington, MD 20744, US
Our mission is to impact one million individuals in communities across America to remove the stigma and shame associated with mental illness.
The Bernice Foundation is a mental well-being and wellness nonprofit that focuses on self-improvement, motivation, personal development, support, and education.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 19, 2022
- Administrative Support
- Business Development
- Professional Development