1 person is interested
Social Media Manager
ORGANIZATION: The Bernice Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
We a seeking a self-motivated Social Media Manager to assist with content creation and brand management for a mental wellness app .
- Monitor Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, and any social networks the board votes to implement
- Proficient graphic design skills
- Deployment of social media campaigns from start to finish
- Create campaigns to promote site traffic to new potential users through Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter organically
- Manage day to day posting
- Work with Hootsuite and our Proprietary CRM to monitor campaigns
- Deployment of digital advertising campaigns
- Management of social media voice
- 2+ year(s) working in social analytics at a brand, publisher, agency, or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in communications
- Knowledge of the existing paid social landscape and enthusiasm for discovering new, emerging platforms or capabilities that increase efficiencies and engagement
- Experience in mental health and substance use disorder advocacy a plus
- Familiarity with executing campaigns using Meta Ads Manager/ Power Editor, Google AdWords, Twitter Ads, etc.
- Working knowledge of paid social tactics, bidding & optimization models, 3rd-party tracking, audience targeting, and ad formats
- A passion for analytics
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to adapt to change quickly and to tackle unfamiliar tasks and requests with enthusiasm and resourcefulness
- A strong work ethic: A self-starter who can solve problems creatively and work well with a diverse range of team members
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), Canva, Hootsuite, Sprout, Loomly, TubeTrackr, Buffer, Slack, iContact, Nuvi, Schedugram, and Google Docs
- Ability to make mistakes with confidence and to learn from them
About The Bernice Foundation
515 Round Table Dr, Fort Washington, MD 20744, US
Our mission is to impact one million individuals in communities across America to remove the stigma and shame associated with mental illness.
The Bernice Foundation is a mental well-being and wellness nonprofit that focuses on self-improvement, motivation, personal development, support, and education.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 19, 2022
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems