1 person is interested
ARO Emails Supervisor (Volunteer/Remote)
ORGANIZATION: ABUSE REFUGE INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
If you're looking for additional experience, you should try working for a non-profit. At Abuse Refuge Org, we grant you every opportunity to further develop your skill sets, cross-train, lead and excel within your chosen vocation. This is a volunteer position, however it will give you valuable work experience while helping to further our efforts of helping victims of abuse.
Company Description: Abuse Refuge Org (ARO) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3). We focus our best efforts and practices to assist and help those abused by aiding in 10 major areas of abuse to include: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Bullying, Spousal, Cyber, Child, and Self-abuse.
**This is an unpaid volunteer position
ARO is seeking an energetic and detail-oriented ARO Emails Site Quality Control Supervisor with exceptional leadership and time management skills, to carry out and implement systems and procedures that ensure email and newsletter quality in the Organization. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to be on the ground floor of something bigger than themselves!
- Oversee a growing team of Emails Coordinators
- Schedules, manages content, and coordinates the frequency and release of all ARO emails and newsletters that go out.
- Managing priorities and standards.
- Managing schedules to abide by the production timeline.
- Coordinates with production and quality control personnel.
- Assesses employee performance and thoroughly explains new systems to the staff.
- There are also instances when a quality control supervisor must perform clerical tasks such as producing progress reports and assessments, responding to calls and correspondence, even disseminating notices.
- Manage a team of quality assurance coordinators providing software configuration management for client/server applications developed and released by the information technology organization.
- Replace components as required and troubleshoot problems as they occur.
- Create PowerPoint presentations for training.
- Organize proposal solicitation and calculation for USACE approval.
- Calibrate precision measuring instruments for production areas and personnel.
- Develop SQL statements to identify and resolve encumbrance variances.
- Ensure accuracy throughout operations by performing quarterly ISO internal auditing.
- Maintain SPC documentation and perform capability studies of manufacturing equipment.
- Be available 15+ hours a week.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Experience in the facilitation of online email systems and newsletters.
- Experience in a supervisory role is a plus.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent organization, communication, and writing skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
Abuse Refuge Org is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We support the LGBTQ-IA+ community and the disabled communities.
For our hiring practices please refer to this link: https://abuserefuge.org/human-resources/#BFOQ
About ABUSE REFUGE INC
470 Olde Worthington Road, Suite 200, Westerville, OH 43082, US
Abuse Refuge Org is poised to be the definitive leader in the Abuse Care Industry. Ours is to "Breathe Life". We strive to grant victims clarity of their past and the present as well as to the many and multiple Abused Victims so they can proceed with their futures "Scot Free" from their woes and their tortures. We advance these victims closer and closer towards recovery. We look at the whole person well being, protection, therapy, and outcome.
To penetrate and overwhelm every aspect, from recognition, treatment, staffing, and guidance within the Abuse Care Industry. Further, our goal is to standardize "Whole personal conceptual treatment" throughout the Abuse Care Industry and to further develop a recognized and respected path to wellness. Ours is not to reinvent the wheel rather identify the metrics, reorient the existing components and define an ameliorated journey towards recovery and wellness.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 19, 2022
- Community Outreach
- 15+ hours/week