Engage, Enrich, Inspire your community as a Board Member
ORGANIZATION: Centennial State Ballet
Please visit the new page to apply.
Come ONE Come ALL!!! Centennial State Ballet is looking to fill nine (9) board seats, by June 1, 2022. We are in the process of diversifying our board of directors, to expand our equity and inclusion...We want your input!!!
Our mission:To engage, enrich, and inspire the human spirit through exceptional ballet performances.
Board Expectations:(The CSB board gives of time, talent, and finances. The financial part can be as easy as giving 1$ a month, and we ask all our board members to contribute financially as many of our grants require this type of giving at 100% inclusion. The time and talent part shows up in committee work, governance work through board meetings, and volunteer time at performances and fundraisers.)
- CSB has one (1) year and two (2) year terms available
- CSB has a board meeting once every two (2) months, usually for 2.5 hours
- Committee work is required for all members during their term, examples of committee work include the scholarship committee, sponsorship committee, advertising/sales committee, DEIA committee, events committee, bylaws/governance/board manual/policy committee, junior board member committee, staff review committee, and the list goes on... This work can take up to two (2) hours a week or 3-8 hours in a month
- Attending CSB events and performances, plus helping out at fundraisers would be a time commitment request, as well; this time commitment will vary depending on your availability
This is an elected position by the current board of directors. They will review all applicants/interested parties during the month of May 2022 and plan to hold a vote at the June meeting, which is the start of our 2022/23 Season of Imaginations. Please apply by Friday, May 13th.
Thank you for considering joining CSB's Board of Directors. We are thrilled for you to see how your investment of time and talent can impact the next generation of world changers!
Moriah C Sullivan
Board President, Centennial State Ballet,
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Centennial State Ballet
338 Main St, Ste. 3, Longmont, CO 80501, US
To engage, enrich, and inspire the human spirit through exceptional ballet performances.
Centennial State Ballet performances demonstrate our commitment to purity of form, dedication to training, and honing life skills for dancers of all ages and world-changing dreams. We strive to engage the creative heart of each dancer and audience member during each performance.
Centennial State Ballet was born with a vision to bring classical ballet to Colorado through the staging of much-loved ballets and the creation of new ballet repertoire.
338 Main StSuite 3Longmont, CO 80501
May 15, 2022
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours per month; Board Meeting the first Monday of even numbered months, Committee work/meetings during odd numbered months.