12 people are interested
Be our email marketing manager
ORGANIZATION: Casey Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
12 people are interested
Casey Foundation is looking for a talented Email marketing manager to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters. Casey Foundation’s mission is to advocate against child marriage and teenage pregnancy and let girls to live their full potential.
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
Requirements and skills
- Working experience as an Email marketer, Email marketing manager or Digital marketer
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Should be one who embraces diversity.
- Should be one who is an active learner.
- Should be one who loves to work in the most peaceful environment.
- Should be one who loves to work with start-ups or willing to offer their knowledge and time to a start-up foundation.
- Should be one who takes the volunteering time seriously, and knows that through offering his or her service is contributing to the Casey Foundation’s mission.
About Casey Foundation
Master Wood Plaza, Ndeeba., Masaka Road, Kampala, Central Uganda, UG
The Casey Foundation was founded in 2020. We are a not-for-profit organization that advocates for protecting and safeguarding female adolescents against child marriages and teenage pregnancies. We believe that ending child marriage and adolescent pregnancies will remove a significant barrier to global progress and ensure a world where girls look forward to their future. We aim to build a lot in which all girls have the opportunity to reach significant heights.
FORMATION OF CASEY FOUNDATION
The organisation was founded and incorporated in 2020 following a story that aired on NBS TV, a local television station on 6th June 2020 in Lwanda village, Luuka district in Eastern Uganda where a 13 year old pupil of primary five got pregnant and in her narration said," the man bought me a bottle of soda, a cake, gave me 2000 UGX (less than 1 USD) and promised to buy me a dress. I had sex with him, I conceived and now thinking of abortion but life is hard." This formed Casey Formation.
To see a world free of child marriages and teenage pregnancies where girls live to their full potential.
To fight and end child marriages and teenage pregnancies through education, skilling, advocacy, mentorship, and empowerment for young vulnerable girls to attain their full potential.
1. To educate and rally parents and community members about child marriage and teenage pregnancy.
2. To encourage enforcement of supportive laws and policies against child marriage and teenage pregnancy.
3. To empower girls with information, skills, and support networks.
4. To enhance girls' access to high-quality education through providing economic support and incentives to them and their families.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 15, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Content Management Systems
- Must be at least 18
- At least may allocate time to send out two emails every month.
- At least may be willing to volunteer for a minimum of six months.