ORGANIZATION: Tri-City Composite Squadron
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Civil Air Patrol needs quality, dedicated volunteers to serve officer positions, mentors and educate cadets, and serve our communities through volunteer service and disaster relief missions. The Activities Director, or Activities Officer shall:
- Plans and conducts interesting and challenging activities for CAP cadets, to include but not limited to:
- Field trips.
- Participating in emergency services exercises.
- Sports competitions.
- Social functions.
- Community betterment projects.
- Aerospace education activities (in coordination with aerospace education officer).
About Tri-City Composite Squadron
4821 Janes Rd, Saginaw, MI 48601, US
The Tri-City Composite Squadron focuses on the three missions of the Civil Air Patrol: Cadet Programs, Emergency Services, & Aerospace Education.
The Tri-City Composite Squadron meets at the Harry Browne Airport (KHYX) terminal building. More information can be found on our website.
Civil Air Patrol is the longtime auxiliary of the U.S. Air Force and as such is a valued member of its Total Force. In its auxiliary role, CAP operates a fleet of 560 single-engine aircraft and more than 2,100 small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS). It performs about 90% of continental U.S. inland search and rescue missions as tasked by the Air Force Rescue Coordination Center and is credited by the AFRCC with saving an average of 82 lives annually. CAP’s 56,000 members also perform homeland security, disaster relief and drug interdiction missions at the request of federal, state and local agencies. Operating as a nonprofit organization, CAP also plays a leading role in STEM/aerospace education, and its members serve as mentors to more than 23,000 young people participating in CAP’s Cadet Programs.
4789 Janes RoadSaginaw, MI 48601
September 7, 2022
- Program Management
- Event Planning / Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Squadron meetings are once a week for 2.5 hours. Work outside of meetings for professional development, duty positions, onboarding training, and volunteering will require more time.