Impact Fellowship Program
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Alterna Impact
The Alterna Fellowship is a 360º program that connects extraordinary international talent with change-catalyzers in Latin America and the Caribbean. The program seeks to promote the business and impact investment sectors by articulating three fundamental axes: professional skills, immersive experience and a high-level global network. The program points towards enhancing and catalyzing environmental and social impact around the world.
Who makes the perfect fit?
We’re looking for dreamers; the ones that believe in the power of change, people who believe in building environments where others can belong and thrive. Dreamers who deeply identify with Alterna’s mission, vision and culture, and at the same time are looking for an opportunity to exercise their passion for business and impact investing. Their values and purpose align with the organizations.
We’re searching for listeners, with a solid people-oriented dynamic, who enjoy fostering deep relationships with diverse cultures within creative environments. They’re characterized by assertive, organized and results-oriented communication.
We want real doers who make things happen and are convinced that purpose-driven business models can transform reality as we know it. A doer understands impact solutions as a window of real possibilities for a more sustainable world.
- Bachelor’s degree with MBA or MA, ideally.
- At least three years of professional experience.
- Spanish as a first language, intermediate or advanced level, and fluent English.
- Full-time availability for 6-12 months to commit to the program.
- A genuine and real experience with impact business leaders, within the context of a developing market and the Latin American and the Caribbean culture.
- Appropriation of high-impact projects in collaboration of a pioneer organization in the sector.
- Training through reflection on innovative approaches, ideas, local leaders and best practices.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
1-00 Via 4Ciudad de Guatemala, Guatemala 01004Guatemala
May 13, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FULL_TIME