Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Heritage OnCare Hospice
Position: Administrative Volunteer
Reports To: Volunteer Coordinator
Job Description Summary
The administrative volunteer provides added support to the hospice staff in all areas of programming except for direct patient care.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Computer skills helpful but not necessary
- Assistance with mailings
- Acknowledging memorials and donations
- Assembling hospice packets
- Data entry
- Calling patients/caregivers
- Recording accurate, objective, timely documentation of volunteer activities
- Participates in relevant education activities to provide competent support to patients and caregivers and to promote professional growth.
- ***REMOTE OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE***
- Ability to communicate well with people of diverse background and ages
- Attention to detail
- Able to respect confidentiality at all times
- Self-motivated, dependable and responsible
- Able to work independently
- Able to work in a changing environment
- Must be 16 years of age
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
16934 Frances Street200Omaha, NE 68130
May 13, 2022