Board Member - Marketing
ORGANIZATION: Bundles of Love Charity
Please visit the new page to apply.
Assist Bundles of Love Charity (BOLC) in developing a strategic marketing plan, including:
- Make contacts with potential volunteers, corporations and donors within the community to increase awareness of the organization.
- Evaluate current promotional materials and make recommendations for a full "brand" package, which would include PSA, written, photo, video and talking points, to be used to promote BOLC.
- Implement and actively maintain social media presence for BOLC.
- Increase the organization's visibility by doing speaking engagement and/or arranging public speaking engagements for the BOLC speaker's committee.
- Assist with marketing for special events such as fundraisers.
- Experience in marketing.
- Enthusiasm for working with a small non-profit seeking to move to the next level as a viable, sustainable organization.
- Commitment to a 3-year term.
- Willingness to share experience and offer mentorship to board members.
About Bundles of Love Charity
P.O. Box 240301, Apple Valley, MN 55124, US
Mission Statement Bundles of Love Charity is a volunteer driven nonprofit organization that partners with community service agencies to assist Minnesota families in need by providing handmade baby clothing, bedding and basic care items for their newborns. Vision Statement Our vision is to gather communities to support parents and newborns. We offer peace of mind for families and provide important, essential and practical supplies to show that someone cares.
Volunteer groups meet monthly to sew, knit and crochet essential clothing and blankets for infants. Volunteers also work from their homes as their schedules allow. Work group meetings are currently held in the New Brighton, Burnsville, Minnetonka, Plymouth, Andover/Ham Lake, Rochester, Chatfied, Winona, Houston, and St. Charles areas.
This is a grassroots organization, started in 1999 and became a Minnesota Nonprofit in 2001. We also need dedicated leaders to help us as we grow. Many skills are needed, from fundraising, publicity, marketing, publishing, to additional work group leaders.
1101 Cliff Road EastBurnsville, MN 55337
May 12, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Strategic Planning
- Social Media / Blogging
- 10 hours/month with a 3-year commitment.