Revenue Driven Pricing Model Project
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: I'RAISE GIRLS AND BOYS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
I’RAISE Boys & Girls International Corporation is a 501(c)(3) Non-profit Organization founded by Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Shanequa Moore in 2012. The organization was incorporated in 2013. And, in 2014 it became a Tax-Exempt Non-Profit Organization in New York City.
Since 2012, I’RAISE has used its efforts to improve socio-emotional well-being and educational outcomes of youths ages 4 - 21 years old by providing holistic programs. And, keeps striving to improve and develop under-resourced communities and schools who help youth become successful in life. And, its mission has been to raise, empower, and inspire minority youth to experience success and progress in all areas of their lives and to become successful leaders through raising and increasing self-esteem and self-worth.
Volunteer Project Description:
For the Summer of 2022, I’RAISE Girls & Boys International Corporation is working on implementing Revenue Driven programs, and we are looking for three Professional Volunteers who could help us set up a revenue driven pricing model for our organization.
Team: Professional Volunteers would work together with a team of Marketing, Executives, Community Program Director and Program Manager, and together they will:
- Develop a strategy that will capture the value of the service for a particular customer or customer segment without putting the brand at risk.
- Make sure the pricing strategy takes two marketing activities into account: price formulation and price execution.
- The price formulation is the development of the strategy, tactics, guidelines and policies and should be driven by pricing objectives, production costs, customer demand, competitive behavior, and environmental factors (such as price regulations and the state of the economy).
- Derive pricing objectives from the organization's goals and objectives.
- Research proper pricing process that accounts elements such as well defined standards, clear performance measures, pricing optimization tools, and rewards focused on margin rather than revenue.
- Identify smart financial solutions by finding the organization’s competitors and their pricing strategies.
- Identify what products and offers are generating profitable revenue growth and what’s not working.
- Develop a revenue driven pricing model that generates profitable and constant revenue streams for the Community and
- School program without losing too much volume in the process.
- Able to identify and capture all the benefits of risk-based pricing.
- Fully own a project as part of the research and assessment of a specific business opportunity the team is pursuing
- Design a research project to validate key assumptions and answer important questions
- Conduct interviews with industry experts, customers, Providers users, etc
- Do in-depth market research
- Analyze and synthesize learnings from project; recommend next steps (i.e. collect more data on X, talk to more customers in Y space, move into design & prototyping ASAP); your recommendation will have a direct impact on the direction of the project
- Support revenue, pricing, and cost-management strategy exploration for opportunities that move into development
We are looking for:
- Three passionate Professional Volunteers who will take initiative, preserve, and stay curious!
- Project management skills
- Comprehensive data analytics knowledge
- Strong customer and quality focus,
- Highly motivated
- Strong collaborative mindset (across teams and functions)
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Knowledge of Information Technology and software delivery lifecycle
- Knowledge of M-Suite and G-Suite.
Deliverances: Setting up a revenue driven pricing model for our organization.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
8 West 126th StreetNew York, NY 10027
May 12, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK