Finance & Accounting Committee
ORGANIZATION: INTERNATIONAL CHILD ADVANCEMENT INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Finance & Accounting Committee will have direct responsibility over all Financial related tasks for the organization. These incumbents will work closely with the Executive Director to develop the financial plan and strategy for the organization. They will administer and review all financial plans and budgets, monitor progress and changes, take charge of the reconciliation process for all donor funding and keep ICA’s leadership team and Board Treasurer up to date on the organization’s financial status.
* Work closely with ICA's Executive Director to develop the yearly financial plan and strategy for the organization
* Administer and review all financial plans and budgets, monitor progress and recommend enhancements when/if needed
* Prepare, distribute invoices and receipts to educational sponsors/donors
* Prepare, review and distribute quarterly financial reports
* Manage reconciliation process for all donor funding and keep ICA’s leadership team and Board Treasurer up to date on the organization’s financial status
* Prepare yearly financial statements to be placed on ICA's website
* Manage the organization finance mailbox - review and respond to donor inquiries
About INTERNATIONAL CHILD ADVANCEMENT INC
P.O. Box 1788, Amherst, NY 14226, US
International Child Advancement, Inc. is a non-profit organization with a mission to empower orphans and disadvantaged children worldwide through education, leadership & vocational training, livelihood provision and mentoring.
We at International Child Advancement, Inc. are passionate about giving a promising future to both children who have no families of their own or whose families have no means to support the cost of education. We accomplish this through Educational Sponsors, funding to cover livelihood provisions and vocational programs allowing them to become self-sufficient and have an equal chance at successful career.
We lean on Philippians 4:13 which states: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". We strongly believe that as these children are taught Biblical principles and are allowed to get an education and training, they can overcome and conquer their circumstances.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 11, 2022
- Financial Planning
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- Approximately 1-2 hours per week. Volunteers selet their own shifts based on their scheduled and availability.