10 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society, Quantico
Please visit the new page to apply.
10 people are interested
purpose of the Budget for Baby (B4B) Instructor is to present the B4B program to clients seeking financial education in preparation for the arrival of a child. All training is provided. B4B classes are taught in a classroom environment or within a military unit.
Time Commitment: At the discretion of the volunteer and while considering site requirements, at least three hours of service per month is suggested, with a maximum of 16 hours per week. An initial term should be three months.
* Communicate clearly
* Exhibit proficient public speaking skills
* Ability to navigate a variety of video conferencing tools
* Adapt to the changing needs of the B4B program
* Meet B4B training objectives
* Present a professional, friendly, and objective appearance
* Maintain a nonjudgmental demeanor, objectivity, and confidentiality
* Identify with the NMCRS mission and serve as an NMCRS Ambassador
Professional Development Objectives
* Complete and maintain qualification(s) as assigned in the NMCRS U
* Remain current on programs, policies and procedures, and attend required training
* Making a positive contribution - serving Sailors, Marines, and their families
* Social networking and team building
* Skill development: public speaking, training/instruction
* Review skills to keep resume current
About Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society, Quantico
2034 Barnett Ave, Little Hall, 2nd Floor, Quantico, VA 22134, US
The mission of the Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society is to provide, in partnership with the Navy and Marine Corps, financial, educational, and other assistance to members of the Naval Service of the United States, eligible family members, and survivors when in need; and to receive and manage funds to administer these programs.
As a non-profit, volunteer service organization, we use both financial and non-financial resources to identify solutions to meet emerging needs. We help clients improve personal financial skills and encourage individual financial responsibility.
Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society earned the Gold Seal of Transparency from GuideStar, and a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator.
2034 Barnett AveLittle Hall, 2nd FloorQuantico, VA 22134
August 23, 2023
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Child Development
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- • Your own Military ID • Orientation or Training • 1 3-hour weekly shift during business hours • Up to 16 hrs/week
- Must have base access.