3 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society, Quantico
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
Assignment Summary: The purpose of the Budget for Baby (B4B) Instructor is to present the B4B program to clients seeking financial education in preparation for the arrival of a child. All training is provided. B4B classes may be taught virtually if you are unable to come into the office for in-person instruction.
Time Commitment: At the discretion of the volunteer and while considering site requirements, at least three hours of service per month is suggested, with a maximum of 16 hours per week. An initial term should be three months.
* Present NMCRS B4B workshop in a variety of settings (in person, one-on-one, and/or virtual)
* Monitor availability of course materials and resource table and ensure materials are current
* Oversee registration process to include eligibility, proper documentation, and gift distribution
* Communicate clearly
* Exhibit proficient public speaking skills
* Ability to navigate a variety of video conferencing tools
* Adapt to the changing needs of the B4B program
* Meet B4B training objectives
* Present a professional, friendly, and objective appearance
* Maintain a nonjudgmental demeanor, objectivity, and confidentiality
* Identify with the NMCRS mission and serve as an NMCRS Ambassador
Professional Development Objectives
* Complete and maintain qualification(s) as assigned in the NMCRS U
* Remain current on programs, policies and procedures, and attend required training
* Making a positive contribution - serving Sailors, Marines, and their families
* Social networking and team building
* Skill development: public speaking, training/instruction
* Review skills to keep resume current
About Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society, Quantico
2034 Barnett Ave, Little Hall, 2nd Floor, Quantico, VA 22134, US
To provide, in partnership with the Navy and Marine Corps, ﬁnancial, educational, and other assistance to members of the Naval Service, eligible family members, and survivors when in need, and to receive and manage funds to administer these programs.
We serve active duty Marines and Sailors, retirees, eligible family members and survivors by provide interest free loans, budgeting assistance and educational assistance. We also offer budget for baby classes for expecting parents and new parents.
2034 Barnett AveLittle Hall, 2nd FloorQuantico, VA 22134
May 16, 2022
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Max 16 hours weekly.
- Must have base access.