Google Adwords Expert
ORGANIZATION: WE VOTE
Please visit the new page to apply.
Join the We Vote Movement
We Vote has an open position for a person who knows how to manage Google Adwords, or who wants to learn. You are an experienced professional with a passion for helping America navigate our current political environment. You want to work with an excellent team that is driven and nationally recognized. This position is for 4+ hours per week.
We Vote is a nonpartisan get-out-the-vote nonprofit startup (501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4), and a celebrated Fast Forward nonprofit technology grantee. We Vote is a movement of 14 active volunteers (starting with the founders) who build open source mobile technologies that touch and mobilize millions of voters leading up to elections (there are elections every month somewhere in America). More information is at https://WeVote.US. See Twitter @WeVote.
What You'll Do
- Be in charge of our $10K per month Google Adwords account
- Build and post regular ads to attract voters
- Work with other volunteers who want to help
Who you are: Must haves.
- You want to work with an established and successful team. You are committed to strengthening American Democracy.
- You are striving for personal excellence, and want to do meaningful work that will make a difference.
- 4+ hours per week during our core team hours M-F 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- A willingness to work with and support other volunteers
- Email JoinUs@wevote.us
- Include resume and why you are interested in WeVote and our mission
About WE VOTE
1423 BROADWAY PMB 158, OAKLAND, CA 94612, US
We Vote is where you view your ballot, see endorsements from your network for all candidates and measures, and collaborate with folks who share your values.
We Vote is a volunteer-driven movement. We rely on volunteers across the country who use their engineering, design, and other skills to build We Vote. We are over 100 people who have donated 12,000+ volunteer hours, including 90+ contributors on GitHub.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 9, 2022
- Program Management
- Google Apps
- Internet Research
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- We expect this position to require 4 hours per week. We ask for a 2-3 month commitment.
- Who you are: Must haves. An attention to detail and prompt arrival at scheduled meetings. A passion for helping voters find the information they need to make informed voting decisions.