Executive assistant for an innovative nonprofit (Family's Emotional Wellness)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: curaJOY
curaJOY is on the lookout for a skilled Executive Assistant who will be able to provide support to our founder. This person will gain invaluable training in management and get good exposure to different business functions.
- Assist an executive by being the point of contact for all communication i.e the phone, email, text, etc. Duties also include interfacing with volunteers, vendors, and funders
- Manage the executive’s schedule by arranging appointments,
- Produce reports for the executive, based on historical references or research, as requested
- Follow up with team members on assigned tasks and report to the executive when assistance is required
- Maintain and improve the organization’s documents online
- Represent the executive in their absence by attending meetings and taking notes
- 5 to 10 minutes per day of check in to confirm priorities of task (real-time chat or video call)
- Work remotely and be available on Slack to collaborate with the team for most of the week.
- 5 years of experience working as an administrative assistant or in a similar position preferred
- High school degree
- Strong organizational skills with an eye for detail
- Tech-savvy. Very comfortable with Slack, google workspace, project management tools, and other online productivity tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results and deadline oriented. Self-motivated
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
304 South Jones Boulevard2986Las Vegas, NV 89107
May 7, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME