Volunteer - Marketing and Social Media
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: DoughMain Financial Literacy Foundation.orgSocial Media/Marketing Volunteer
DoughMain Financial Literacy Foundation is seeking individuals interested in a fulfilling and meaningful work on a volunteer basis in the New Jersey area with a lot of room for creativity and independence.
The DoughMain Financial Literacy Foundation was created to teach children basic financial and economic literacy skills to promote life-long financial health. The foundation works closely with educators, opinion makers, business leaders and families to dramatically improve financial literacy and better prepare the next generation for a lifetime of good financial decisions.
Job Description: The Social Media/Marketing Volunteer at DoughMain Education Foundation will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence, building communities that support our mission, and updating content and increasing visibility for our website.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage our presence on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Maintain Blog
- Identify social media approaches that yield a following, investment, interest and volunteerism
- Communicate events and news.
- Help with competitor analysis.
- Send out Public Relations Announcements
- Familiar with Twitter, Facebook LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Passionate about Social Media (interested in doing it for yourself too!)
- Friendly and conversational
- Must be detail oriented, team player and technologically savvy
- Be professional, Courteous and respectful
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity
- Estimated weekly hours are 15-20 hours per week, unless you have more time than that!
- We provide great work environment, challenges to promote personal and professional growth and opportunities for hands on learning
- Opportunity to participate in grassroots planning and implementation of strategies.
- Obtain a real resume building experience!
Location: Princeton, NJ
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
189 Wall StreetPrinceton, NJ 08540
May 6, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME