2 people are interested
St. Carmen hospice patients need your time and care
ORGANIZATION: St. Carmen Health Providers, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS OPPORTUNITY at
St. Carmen Health Providers, Inc.!
Do you have the gift of time? Do you desire to serve terminally ill patients and their families?
St. Carmen Health Providers, Inc. is looking for volunteers like you!
We Are Looking For Individuals Who:
- Desire a Rewarding and Meaningful Experience
- Bring a Professional and Genuine Attitude To Patients and Their Families
- Are Interested in Gaining Experience in the Health Care Industry While
Providing a Compassionate and Safe Environment
- SPANISH -SPEAKING highly desirable!
- Six Month Commitment (2-3 hrs/wk)
- Physical Exam and TB Test
- Application / Background Check
- 2-3 Hour Orientation Training
(St. Carmen Health follows the state of California mandate and is requiring those who are in contact with patients to be vaccinated and wear masks. Thank you!)
Interested? Please Contact our Volunteer Coordinator Brenda Reyes anytime at:
Call or text (907) 617-2751 or
Call Toll Free: (888) 413-0852 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Our main office is in Glendora, CA, but we serve many of the Southern California counties including, Riverside, San Bernardino, Los Angeles, and San Diego counties.
Start Making A Difference In Someone's Life Today!
See what we are all about here: https://www.stcarmenhospiceandpalliativecare.com
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Brenda at St. Carmen Health Providers, Inc.
7 More opportunities with St. Carmen Health Providers, Inc.
About St. Carmen Health Providers, Inc.
2060 E Route 66, Glendora, CA 91740, US
OUR PHILOSOPHY: Those we serve are faced with the challenges associated with end of life care. St. Carmen Hospice is committed to easing those challenges. Our philosophy is to walk together with those we serve to provide the highest quality of care with respect and compassion.
- Manages the patient’s pain and symptoms;
- Assists the patient with the emotional and psychosocial and spiritual aspects of dying;
- Provides needed drugs, medical supplies, and equipment;
- Coaches the family on how to care for the patient;
- Delivers special services like speech and physical therapy when needed;
- Makes short-term inpatient care available when pain or symptoms become too difficult to manage at home, or the caregiver needs respite time; and
- Provides bereavement care and counseling to surviving family and friends.
- Continuous care
- In-patient care
- Respite care
Multiple locations San Diego, CA 92154
February 27, 2023
- Bereavement Support
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We ask for a 6-month commitment 2-3 hours per week
- A "get to know each other" interview, Application, Physical exam, and TB test