We're sorry, this opportunity is no longer active.
SHANA E INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM & PRODUCTIONS INC has 24 more opportunities, please check them out.See Opportunities
GEORGIA State Director For Non-Profit Scholarship Pageant
Please visit the new page to apply.
Currently we are seeking a Volunteer State Director in your area. It is requested that a Volunteer State Director volunteers a minimum of 50+ hours to operate the state program. This opportunity comes with a chance to earn sponsorship acknowledgement and a small sales commission! Volunteer State Directors will be responsible for planning & holding their state's pageant competition to select (3) state titleholders. Next, they will be responsible for helping those state titleholders prepare for the upcoming national pageant by....
- rehearsing modeling routines,
- practicing interviews,
- practicing self-intro speeches,
- furnishing their competition photos & completing community service activities.
State Directors will also be responsible for.....
- creating & maintaining a state program website,
- creating & maintaining social media pages (IG, FB & YT),
- booking hotel rooms at the national pageant host hotel for your state titleholders,
- issuing airfare allowance vouchers to their state titleholders,
- helping out at the national pageant while supervising your state titleholders,
- mentoring your state titleholders to make sure each participant has the same opportunities to succeed at the upcoming national pageant!
We look forward to working with you!
About SHANA E INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM & PRODUCTIONS INC
607 TALIPUT PALM PL, HENDERSON, NV 89011, US
The Shana E. International Scholarship Program and its Faces of Global Change modeling & self-esteem project produces several pageants that offers ladies ages 0-6, 7-12, 13-19, 20-36 and 37 or older the opportunity to earn scholarships they can use for college, trade school, student loan debt, to start a business, donate to philanthropic causes, etc. Our pageant program teaches public speaking, interview skills & poise, improves their portfolio & resume, enhances their philanthropic interests & improves self-esteem. Our mission is to empower females and equip them with the resources, skills, experience, opportunities, and confidence they need to succeed and to become better versions of themselves. This all would not be possible without our volunteers and donations!
The Faces of Global Change project, managed by the Shana E. International Scholarship Program, is a unique collaboration of charity galas, fashion shows & pageant competitions; all designed to raise money for our selected causes and scholarships. We mainly need volunteers who have backgrounds or knowledge in program management, videography, photography, runway modeling, emcee, hosting, ticket sales, marketing, public relations and backstage management / stage hands.
Multiple locations Atlanta, GA 30327
May 5, 2022
- Visual Arts
- Public Relations
- Program Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Stage Management
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 50+ Hours at your own pace & schedule; but to be met by specified deadlines.
- A volunteer registration fee is required to officially sign-up as a volunteer and includes costs for mandatory background check, online orientation and training!