BEXAR & SAN ANTONIO County / City Director For Non-Profit Scholarship Pageant
Please visit the new page to apply.
Currently we are seeking a Volunteer County & Volunteer City Director in your area. It is requested that a Volunteer County / City Director volunteers a minimum of 50+ hours to operate the county or city program. This opportunity comes with a chance to earn sponsorship acknowledgement and a small sales commission!
Volunteer County / City Directors will be responsible for holding auditions to select (3) county or city titleholders to move forward and compete on the state level. Next, they will be responsible for helping those county or city titleholders prepare for the upcoming state pageant by....
- rehearsing modeling routines,
- practicing interviews,
- practicing self-intro speeches,
- furnishing their competition photos & completing community service activities.
County / City Directors will also be responsible for.....
- creating & maintaining a county or city program website,
- creating & maintaining social media pages (IG, FB & YT),
- organizing or finding (5) volunteer / community service activities for your county or city titleholders to do as a group,
- booking hotel rooms at the state pageant host hotel for your titleholders,
- booking bus or vehicle transportation to and from the state pageant host city for your titleholders,
- helping out at the state pageant while supervising your titleholders,
- mentoring your titleholders to make sure each participant has the same opportunities to succeed at the upcoming state pageant!
We look forward to working with you!
About SHANA E INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM & PRODUCTIONS INC
607 TALIPUT PALM PL, HENDERSON, NV 89011, US
The Shana E. International Scholarship Program and its Faces of Global Change modeling & self-esteem project produces several pageants that offers ladies ages 0-6, 7-12, 13-19, 20-36 and 37 or older the opportunity to earn scholarships they can use for college, trade school, student loan debt, to start a business, donate to philanthropic causes, etc. Our pageant program teaches public speaking, interview skills & poise, improves their portfolio & resume, enhances their philanthropic interests & improves self-esteem. Our mission is to empower females and equip them with the resources, skills, experience, opportunities, and confidence they need to succeed and to become better versions of themselves. This all would not be possible without our volunteers and donations!
The Faces of Global Change project, managed by the Shana E. International Scholarship Program, is a unique collaboration of charity galas, fashion shows & pageant competitions; all designed to raise money for our selected causes and scholarships. We mainly need volunteers who have backgrounds or knowledge in program management, videography, photography, runway modeling, emcee, hosting, ticket sales, marketing, public relations and backstage management / stage hands.
Multiple locations San Antonio, TX 78257
May 5, 2022
- Visual Arts
- Public Relations
- Program Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Stage Management
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 50+ Hours at your own pace & schedule; but to be met by specified deadlines.
- A volunteer registration fee is required to officially sign-up as a volunteer and includes costs for mandatory background check, online orientation and training!