Administration/Translator (Must Speak Ukrainian).
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Neighborhood House
BACKGROUND AND PROGRAM SCOPE
Neighborhood House partners with diverse individuals and families to build community and achieve their goals for health, education and self-sufficiency. At Neighborhood House, we have a deep commitment to our employee’s, volunteer’s, and client’s diverse experiences and backgrounds that guides our work for a more equitable future. We are seeking team members that represent our dedication to service, equity, and inclusion, to join our diverse team.
This position plays a critical role in customer relations, client services, directing clients and visitors, managing agency communications, and assisting the aging and disability team with administrative projects.
· Answer the phone and direct calls
· Interpret on assessments
· Enter Data as needed
· Explain programs and services to interested individuals
· Assist with administrative and organizational tasks
· Other duties as assigned
· Good communications skills, including fluent English (Must speak Ukrainian)
· Commitment to helping people in need, especially low-income and immigrant people
· Patience and positive attitude
· Friendly personality and someone who enjoys providing good customer service
· Must be consistent and reliable
· Meet and greet a variety of people, helping provide for their well-being and success
· Good administrative experience and introduction to social services and Long term care program.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
14900 Interurban Avenue SouthSuite 210Seattle, WA 98168
May 5, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME