Communications and Public Relations
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Vivesperanza. Fundación Vive con Esperanza
Vivesperanza is looking for a Communications and Public Relations (PR) intern with excellent communication skills and a keen sense for what makes compelling news. The PR intern will be responsible for juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
This position is an amazing opportunity for an entrepreneurial thinker and self-starter.
As part of our staff you will help promote and protect Vivesperanza's reputation.
You will be a key member a continental communications group driving Vivesperanza's positioning, thought leadership, messaging and helping us pull through our main communications pillars with key influencers and stakeholders. .
This position also enables you to be at the core of the communications working with multiple stakeholders throughout Vivesperanza's organization such as the Sales and Marketing Teams to support the Communications group's.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Handling the logistics for device sampling programs
- Building internal communications
- Working with external agencies to build weekly reports on current director and proof-reading documents that will be released to the public.
- You will also have the opportunity to get involved in global and local corporate events and industry showcases, as well as product launches for media, news and public relations.
Behavioral traits desired:
- Passionate for communications.
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills: Self-motivated, proactive, creative with a can-do nature
- Detail oriented and organized with a keen eye for tracking projects
- Works on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Creating and curating engaging content for press and other stakeholders
- Communicating and building relationships with current stakeholders
- Initiative and flexibility in managing complex situations on a day to day basis
- Always looking to opportunities improvement
- Willingness to always adapt and embrace change.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
- Active student of bachelor's degree in Social Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or any other related field.
- Preferably available for one-year period Volunteer
Language/Cultral Support Available
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Cll 159b#8g09 apto 301301Bogotá, 110141Colombia
May 4, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS