How does it feel to save a life? This is your chance to find out!
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: American Red Cross Northwest Region
We are the American Red Cross. Sleeves up. Hearts open. All in.
Volunteer drivers needed to deliver lifesaving blood products to local hospitals. Are you a dependable, safe and courteous driver who can help us make this important delivery?
- One pint of blood can help save more than one life.
- There is no substitute for human blood and transportation volunteers carry precious cargo.
- Transportation routes can be done alone or with a friend.
- The American Red Cross provides all training needed to join our team.
- Valid state driver's license and 3 years driving experience with safe record
- Familiarity with geographic area and driving routes
- Ability to verify safe driving records with state department of licensing or insurance
- Current car registration and insurance required when using own vehicle
- Experience to demonstrate reliability
- Comfortable using a computer
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Can you help deliver lifesaving blood? Please visit www.redcross.org/volunteer to apply!
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Wenatchee, WA 98144
May 4, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH