14 people are interested
Event Management Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: American Transplant Foundation
Please visit the new page to apply.
14 people are interested
Overview: Our Events volunteer will gain event management and communication skills through the planning and implementation of our various special events, such as our 5th Annual Trivia For Life on September 29th, 2023. They will also have the opportunity to exercise their creativity in the development of marketing and promotional materials, as well through social media management and website. This is a great opportunity to increase experience and improve an array of skills!
This opportunity can start as soon as possible.
- Implement and lead event planning initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between the organization and vendors.
- Secure in-kind donation items and conduct outreach to potential event attendees.
- Develop and coordinate marketing and promotional materials.
- Coordinate event logistics and volunteers.
- Manage outreach publications.
- Complete other duties as needed.
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space;
- Event planning and development experience preferred, but not required;
- Completed or working toward a college degree;
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with others;
- Self-motivated, good organizational and interpersonal skills, detail-oriented, ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines;
- Passion and enthusiasm for the mission of the American Transplant Foundation.
minimum of once per week.
To Apply: Fill out the application here: https://atf.quickbase.com/db/bk6z6qwvi?a=nwr∨iginalQid=td
Questions about the application process can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for making a lifesaving impact for the local and
national transplant community!
2 More opportunities with American Transplant Foundation
About American Transplant Foundation
600 17th Street, Suite 2515 South, Denver, CO 80202, US
The American Transplant Foundation is a national non-profit organization that works to increase the donation of organs and tissue to reduce the growing list of men, women and children who are awaiting a life-saving transplant.
The American Transplant Foundation began with the personal journey of Denver attorney Steve Farber who was the recipient of a kidney transplant. Unique from other organizations that promote organ donation, the Foundation goes beyond basic education by coordinating collaborative efforts and proactively tackling policy issues to eliminate the gap between the critical need for organs and their supply, ultimately saving lives.
The American Transplant Foundation's primary objectives are to develop more mainstream opportunities for people to register as organ and tissue donors, to provide education and awareness through community-based outreach programs, and to endow a chair of transplant surgery.
600 17th StreetSuite 2515 SouthDenver, CO 80202
April 13, 2023
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- 5-15 hours a week