Pantry Communications and Operations Specialist- Project Hope
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Lutheran Volunteer Corps
Project Hope is a placement partner of Lutheran Volunteer Corps.
Placement position description:
The Pantry Communications and Operations Specialist is responsible for receiving and organizing pantry donations, interacts with and assists clients as needed, collects client data, and assists with office procedures and special projects.
1. Supervises and organizes the intake of all food donations including stocking shelves and documentation on intake forms.
2. Supervises the processing and distribution of food in the pantry.
3. Collects client data and interacts with pantry clients as needed to facilitate a positive experience for the clients.
4. Maintains food inventory records and completes monthly inventory process.
5. Assists with the processing of clothing donations and distribution of clothing items in the clothing pantry.
6. Develops and prints pantry forms, logs, schedules, and handouts in addition to posters and fliers associated with special events and programs.
7. Assist with answering phone calls and replying to phone messages as needed.
8. Participates in the production and distribution of quarterly newsletters, organizational correspondence, and donor notifications
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
6862 More opportunities with Idealist.org
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Omaha, NE 20005
August 1, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FULL_TIME