Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Night Owl Reconnaissance
Who We Are:
Night Owl Reconnaissance is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with the purpose to contribute to the detection and prevention of causes that lead to missing individuals, assisting in investigations of missing persons, and offering victim assistance and resources to those recovered. Founded in 2019, we have focused on investigating individual missing persons cases while working to expand to the detection and prevention of missing persons and offering resources for those who have been recovered.
We understand that there are many reasons for a person to go missing, whether it be child abduction, sex trafficking, escaping domestic abuse, or death. Our aim is to work with law enforcement to ensure the safety of anybody reported missing. We also understand that people willingly leave hostile or abusive situations and are reported missing. In these situations, we will work with law enforcement to communicate it as a willing separation and offer any services to the victim we are able.
We aim to become a collection of industry experts, collaboratively working with other organizations to contribute to this issue.
- Provides crisis counseling, safety planning, referrals and resources to victims and their families.
- Provides information and updates on cases to victims’ families.
- Responsible for attending weekly case staffing.
- Provides empowerment-based, victim-focused services.
- Responsible for maintaining a caseload as primary advocate.
- At least 1 year of victim advocacy experience (preferred)
- Bachelors degree preferred
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
St. Peters, MO 63376
April 28, 2022
- Public Advocacy
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK