17 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Gender Freedom Society
Please visit the new page to apply.
17 people are interested
The Web Administrator is responsible for managing and maintaining the organization's website, with a focus on ensuring that the website is up-to-date, accurate, and user-friendly. The Web Administrator will work closely with the Marketing and Communications team to design and implement updates to the website, and will be responsible for managing the content management system and conducting website audits to identify any issues or opportunities for improvement. The successful candidate will have experience managing websites and a strong understanding of web design and development principles.
- Manage and maintain the organization's website, including design and implementation of updates and new features
- Ensure that the website is up-to-date, accurate, and user-friendly
- Manage the content management system, including the creation and organization of web pages and content
- Conduct website audits to identify any issues or opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Communications team to ensure that the website aligns with the organization's brand and messaging
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of web design and development best practices
- Attend meetings, events, and other functions as needed to represent the organization and advance web goals
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in web design and development
- Strong understanding of web design and development principles
- Experience managing websites and content management systems
- Proficiency with design software and tools, including Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Gender Freedom Society
532 S 15th St, Fort Dodge, IA 50501, US
Gender Freedom Society is an organization focused on the needs of transgender and gender non-conforming people. As a community, GFS provides a safe-space for members to meet other like-minded folks from around the world, engage in peer-to-peer counselling, and be seen and heard for who they truly are. GFS is a resource of information for the Trans/GNC community, to include providing educational resources, local gender-affirming services locations, and local trans-friendly businesses. GFS participates in national and local social activism, and provides space for members to actively plan for activism in their communities.
We are a 501c3 non profit based virtually in the United States. several of our goals include but are not limited to creating resources that do not yet exist to make the lives of people within our community a better one.Speak
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 21, 2023
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
- Must be at least 18
- Being a member of the LGBTQ community is a plus but not a requirement