3 people are interested
Communications & Marketing Intern
ORGANIZATION: Comunidades Latinas Unidas en Servicio (CLUES)
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
CLUES' Marketing department is recruiting a Communications & Marketing Intern to assist with a variety of projects such as creating marketing material, graphic design support, content creation and more!
Monday through Friday ( 9am - 5pm)
Minimum Time Commitment: 5-10 hours per week.
Type of Internship: Unpaid internship / In person & remoteResponsibilities:
Will vary based on current need. General responsibilities may include:
* Creating graphic art designs
* Collecting and compiling stories from staff and clients
* Drafting content for internal and external publications and assisting with distribution
* Drafting and distributing press releases to local media outlets
* Maintaining an active, relevant presence on social media
* Taking, editing and archiving photographs of CLUES programs and events
* Filming or editing video content
* Publicizing upcoming events
* Planning and coordinating event logistics
________________________________Minimum age: 18 Spanish Required?: Preferred Background Check Required?: Criminal
About Comunidades Latinas Unidas en Servicio (CLUES)
797 E. 7th Street, Saint Paul, MN 55106, US
Our Mission: To advance the capacity of Latino families to be healthy, prosperous, and engaged in their communities. Our Vision: A thriving multicultural community enriched with confident and strong Latino families who contribute their voice, skills, entrepreneurial spirit, and cultural richness.
CLUES is Minnesota’s largest Latino-led nonprofit organization, founded in 1981. Today it serves over 10,000 Latinos, immigrants, and neighborhood-based clients throughout the Twin Cities area. With offices in Minneapolis and Saint Paul, its current mission is to "Improve the quality of life of Latinos in Minnesota". CLUES’ family-centric model of delivery focuses on empowering clients to live healthy lives and become economically self-sufficient. We realize our mission by eliminating barriers and providing access to resources and opportunities for clients through education, skill-building, training, and delivering behavioral health programs that lead to self-sufficiency and prosperity.
797 East 7th StreetSaint Paul, MN 55106
April 26, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design / Print
- Administrative Support
- Social Media / Blogging
- Must be at least 18