Boat Crew Member
ORGANIZATION: US Coast Guard Auxiliary
Please visit the new page to apply.
Assist the coxswain with handling the boat and perform the following missions:
- Promote safe boating, provide search and rescue response, and render assistance in the marine environment.
- Record information about ships, facilities, and critical infrastructure, identify hazards or potential hazards on the water, and report discrepancies
- Verify aids to navigation, report discrepancies and verify the accuracy and completeness of information found in charts and other navigation publications.
- Report oil spills.
- Participate in regatta patrols and augment Coast Guard safety zones.
- No age limit.
- No swimming requirement.
- No experience needed.
- Training is provided.
Visit http://join.cgaux.org/ for additional information.
About US Coast Guard Auxiliary
5200 Devereaux St, Philadelphia, PA 19135, US
The US Coast Guard Auxiliary supports all United States Coast Guard missions on the water and in the air except for roles that require direct law enforcement or military engagement
The US Coast Guard Auxiliary is the volunteer uniformed auxiliary service of the United States Coast Guard (USCG).
Multiple locations Philadelphia, PA 19135
April 26, 2022
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- At least four hours per month. Days and times are flexible.
- Visit http://join.cgaux.org/eligibility for Membership Eligibility.