1 person is interested
Volunteer Office Support Opportunity
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Importance of Position: Volunteers assist with conducting phone calls and updating yearly registration forms for Title III clients served and receiving meals from Optage Senior Dining (OSD). B ring cheer and make a vital human connection to homebound clients . Location of this volunteer opportunity is in Roseville, MN within Optage Senior Dining to ensure privacy of our clients while following HIPAA and company guidelines. Please note, this is not a remote opportunity. Volunteers must be outgoing, organized, have high attention to detail, comfortable in asking questions and engaging in conversation.
- Conduct NAPIS reassessment phone calls to OSD Title III clients
- Report back to Volunteer Coordinator any concerns of the meal’s recipient
- Provide own transportation
- Maintain a respectful relationship with clients, staff and volunteers
- Maintain confidentiality of client records and personal information
- Other duties as assigned
- Enjoy working with a diverse population and helping people
- Valid driver’s license
- Must pass a background check
- Must be a team player and able to communicate in a timely matter any questions or concerns with the Volunteer Coordinator
- Building relationships with older adults
- Consistent recognition
- This opportunity is flexible according to your schedule Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
- Lunch is provided while volunteering if present during the lunch hour
About Optage the Service Division of Presbyterian Homes and Services
2845 Hamline Ave N, Roseville, MN 55113, US
To honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults.
Optage Hospice provides compassionate care that focuses on comfort, quality and support for individuals with life-limiting illness, their families and caregivers.
Optage Hospice Volunteers can serve in their community at any of our Presbyterian Homes and Services locations.
For our volunteers, there are a variety of opportunities to assist with our hospice patients. Some examples are: reading; writing letters; painting nails or doing hair; household tasks; wheelchair walks; socializing; pet therapy; music therapy; message therapy.
Just as 1 Corinthians 12 talks about many parts, but one body, each of our volunteers have many jobs, but one purpose - and that is to give back some of the blessings they have been given. We can (and do!) count the number of volunteers who have served, the number of hours that have been given, and even translate those hours into dollars. What is truly immeasurable is the difference that each of the volunteers has made to the residents and staff members. Presbyterian Homes is known for our Christian culture and high quality of life. This reputation has been built and grown over the years due to the volunteers and how they have faithfully served.
2817 Hamline Ave NRosevilleRoseville, MN 55113
April 26, 2022
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Typically we ask that volunteers commit to a minimum of 3-4 hours monthly; this can be weekly or 2-3 times a month. AS a volunteer, you can schedule yourself as you wish.