Curriculum Development- Education
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Be and Make- Be the Change and Make the Change
- Participate in or facilitate curriculum development.
- Select textbooks and other instructional materials for districtwide implementation.
- Set expectations for which parts of the curriculum must be covered within the school year.
- Stay informed of trends in instructional methods and educational technology.
- Assist teachers in incorporating new technology into their lessons.
- Provide feedback to teachers based on individual observation and student performance data.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Bhadreswar Station RoadDr.C.C.C RoadBhadreswar, WB 712124India
April 26, 2022
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK