DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
Resilience, Inc. is a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to improving the mental health of students, as well as reducing mass shootings, suicide, and depression. Resilience, Inc also works to combat declining test scores, low student engagement, and a slew of other social issues.
Our organization focuses on offering Social Emotional Learning tools to enable K-12 schools to teach emotional intelligence through five core topics; self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, goal setting, and effective decision-making. Resilience, Inc. also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope, and overall well-being.
Our mission is to teach SEL at every school in the country. It is a tough challenge, but we know "No Challenge, No Change." If you are also concerned about children’s mental health and social being, join us! Become a member of Resilience, Inc, and help change the way schools approach mental health.
Resilience is looking for a Human Resources Recruiter and offering internship programs in the Human Resources department. Our internship programs are 90 hours with the option to continue after meeting the minimum requirement. We require at least a four month commitment, and have flexible start and end dates.
Some previous projects Human Resource interns have worked on include Handshake and LinkedIn recruitment, scheduling and conducting interviews, and updating the onboarding process for Resilience, Inc. Interns will report to the Director of Human Resources.
This internship is unpaid, but students may receive academic credit through their university. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institute to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote the social emotional curriculum through developing projects for the Human Resources department.
- Aid the Recruiting Manager in recruitment using Handshake and LinkedIn.
- Schedule and conduct interviews as assigned by the Interviewing Manager.
- Collaborate with other departments to determine hiring needs.
- Create reports detailing the amount of applicants, interviews, and hires.
- Experience with remote production software, such as Zoom and Google Meet.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Can attend weekly remote meetings with the Human Resources department.
- Have an eagerness to learn and improve critical skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Interns will demonstrate an understanding of the recruitment process through Handshake and LinkedIn.
- Interns will gain the ability to collaborate with various different departments in order to improve the recruitment and onboarding process.
- Interns will improve their skills in creativity, communication, and critical thinking.
95 More opportunities with RESILIENCE1 Review
5926 BITTERWOOD CT, TAMPA, FL 33625, US
Mission: We will not stop until SEL is taught, trained, and tested at every school in the country. ___ Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) provides individuals with mental and emotional resilience, self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, strong relationship skills, goal setting skills, effective decision-making skills, motivation, inspiration, determination, empathy, gratitude, and many other impactful life skills. Our mission may take a decade or longer, and many believe it is extremely difficult, near impossible to change the field of education in this manner. Challenge accepted.
Resilience, Inc., a non-profit organization, works to improve mental health, reduce mass shootings, suicide, depression, declining test scores, low student engagement, and a slew of other social issues.
The organization focuses on offering Social Emotional Learning tools to enable K-12 schools to teach emotional intelligence through 5 core topics; self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, goal setting & effective decision-making. Resilience also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope, social beings, and overall well-being.
Our mission is to set SEL tools at every school in the country. It is a tough challenge, but we know "No Challenge, No Change." If you also concern about children’s mental health and social being. Join us! Be a member of Resilience, Inc.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 3, 2023