DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Audio Exercise Project Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Resilience, Inc. is a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to improving the mental and emotional strength and resilience of students and adults through education. Resilience, Inc also works to combat declining test scores, low student engagement, and a slew of other social issues.
Our organization focuses on offering Social Emotional Learning tools to enable K-12 schools to teach emotional intelligence through five core topics; self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, goal setting, and effective decision-making. Resilience, Inc. also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope, and overall well-being.
Our mission is to teach SEL at every school in the country. It is a tough challenge, but we know "No Challenge, No Change." If you are also concerned about children’s mental health and social being, join us! Become a member of Resilience, Inc, and help change the way schools approach mental health.
Resilience is looking for an Audio Exercise Project Manager and offering internship programs in the Curriculum Development department. We require at least a 4 month commitment with a minimum of 5 hours per week. There are flexible start and end dates with the option to continue after meeting the minimum requirement.
This internship is unpaid, but students may receive academic credit through their university. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institute to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept the position.
- Proactively engage with Project Managers in the Curriculum Development Department to develop brief audio exercises and auditory curriculum.
- Manage voice actors and audio editors.
- Work towards successful AV production.
- Conduct weekly meetings to ensure each department is maintained and goals are being achieved, and strategies/plans are being developed in order to pursue the organization’s mission.
- Prior experience with voice acting or audio production.
- Experience with attracting, developing, and motivating employees, swiftly adapting to change, and developing collaborative relationships with others is preferred.
- Be able to work independently, demonstrate reliability and be punctual.
- Attention to detail.
- Consistently communicate with team members.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- Students will have the ability to undertake leadership positions that will prepare them for a successful career.
- Students will understand the required elements of an effective project manager in a nonprofit setting.
- L earn more about the audio production process and build work for a future portfolio.
5926 BITTERWOOD CT, TAMPA, FL 33625, US
Mission: We will not stop until SEL is taught, trained, and tested at every school in the country. ___ Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) provides individuals with mental and emotional resilience, self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, strong relationship skills, goal setting skills, effective decision-making skills, motivation, inspiration, determination, empathy, gratitude, and many other impactful life skills. Our mission may take a decade or longer, and many believe it is extremely difficult, near impossible to change the field of education in this manner. Challenge accepted.
Resilience, Inc., a non-profit organization, works to improve mental health, reduce mass shootings, suicide, depression, declining test scores, low student engagement, and a slew of other social issues.
The organization focuses on offering Social Emotional Learning tools to enable K-12 schools to teach emotional intelligence through 5 core topics; self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, goal setting & effective decision-making. Resilience also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope, social beings, and overall well-being.
Our mission is to set SEL tools at every school in the country. It is a tough challenge, but we know "No Challenge, No Change." If you also concern about children’s mental health and social being. Join us! Be a member of Resilience, Inc.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 24, 2023
- We require 5-10 hours per week.