DONATE TO THIS
9 people are interested
Google Ads Project Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
9 people are interested
Resilience, Inc. is a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to improving the mental health of students, as well as reducing mass shootings, suicide, and depression. Resilience, Inc also works to combat declining test scores, low student engagement, and a slew of other social issues.
Our organization focuses on offering Social Emotional Learning tools to enable K-12 schools to teach emotional intelligence through five core topics; self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, goal setting, and effective decision-making. Resilience, Inc. also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope, and overall well-being.
Our mission is to teach SEL at every school in the country. It is a tough challenge, but we know "No Challenge, No Change." If you are also concerned about children’s mental health and social being, join us! Become a member of Resilience, Inc, and help change the way schools approach mental health.
Resilience is looking for a Google Ads Manager and offering internship programs in the Marketing and Advertisement Department. We require a minimum of four-months commitment and have flexible start and end dates with the option to continue after meeting the minimum requirement.
Our previous Google Ads Manager interns worked on 5 ad campaigns with over 100 ads. Interns will report to the Director of Marketing and Advertisement.
This internship is unpaid, but students may receive academic credit through their university. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institute to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote the social-emotional curriculum through developing projects for the marketing department.
- Manage all aspects of Google Ad campaigns
- Create and optimize ad campaigns and paid search landing pages
- Analyze and optimize ad campaigns to promote brand awareness
- Use Google Ads to drive a variety of online marketing campaigns
- Analyze and optimize pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns
- Develop PPC strategies to increase online visibility
- Experience with remote production software
- Experience using Google-related tools
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Can attend weekly remote meetings.
- Have an eagerness to learn and improve critical skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Research experience using data analytics software
- Google Ads experience
- Interns will demonstrate an understanding of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing. Additionally, interns will understand advertisement creation and search engine optimization.
- Interns will gain experience in project management, advertisement creation, search engine optimization, social media marketing, and research.
- Interns will improve their skills in creativity, communication, and critical thinking.
93 More opportunities with RESILIENCE1 Review
5926 BITTERWOOD CT, TAMPA, FL 33625, US
Mission: We will not stop until SEL is taught, trained, and tested at every school in the country. ___ Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) provides individuals with mental and emotional resilience, self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, strong relationship skills, goal setting skills, effective decision-making skills, motivation, inspiration, determination, empathy, gratitude, and many other impactful life skills. Our mission may take a decade or longer, and many believe it is extremely difficult, near impossible to change the field of education in this manner. Challenge accepted.
Resilience, Inc., a non-profit organization, works to improve mental health, reduce mass shootings, suicide, depression, declining test scores, low student engagement, and a slew of other social issues.
The organization focuses on offering Social Emotional Learning tools to enable K-12 schools to teach emotional intelligence through 5 core topics; self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, goal setting & effective decision-making. Resilience also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope, social beings, and overall well-being.
Our mission is to set SEL tools at every school in the country. It is a tough challenge, but we know "No Challenge, No Change." If you also concern about children’s mental health and social being. Join us! Be a member of Resilience, Inc.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 2, 2023
- We require at least 5-10 hours per week.