8 people are interested
Cultural Networking Logistics Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
8 people are interested
Acquaint connects volunteers across the globe for 1-on-1 conversations to promote peace and break down the barriers of hatred. We call this "cultural networking".
What is the "logistics volunteer" opportunity?
Logistics volunteers assist the Acquaint leadership team with volunteer logistics. In other words, making sure volunteers are in the right place, at the right time, and have the assistance they need to volunteer.
- talk to volunteers from around the world to coordinate cultural networking sessions
- work and train with leadership team to understand Acquaint's in-house software and tools for supporting volunteers
- Engage in some cultural networking sessions as desired/needed
Reasons why Acquaint is exciting:
- groundbreaking tech-powered approach to peacebuilding
- we are community from 35+ countries and talking to each other to learn and grow is what we do.
- As a startup tech-nonprofit - we are one of the first peacebuilding organizations using in-house software
- Acquaint is the first peacebuilding organization focused purely on conflict prevention (without first seeing warning signs or aftermath of violent conflict)
Join us today to help make a united world a reality!
15731 NE 8th St, #6145, BELLEVUE, WA 98008, US
Acquaint is a nonprofit platform where people around the world grow and learn through human connections.
Acquaint is a community of people across all walks of life who grow and learn together through authentic human connections. The program is powered by volunteers who take the time and effort to give back by sharing stories and getting to know one another.
A series of virtual experiences on our platform serve as icebreakers, displaying images and fun facts that make conversation easier. Members volunteer on their own time from any location with an internet connection, making it a convenient way to give back. Connecting authentically with others is an inherent act of good. Only a collective effort made by individuals across generations and cultures can succeed in bringing the world closer together and healing divisions.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
May 20, 2022
- Basic Computer Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 4-8 hours / week