Remote Grant Writer: help end hunger and achieve food security
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Civicom Aid
The grant writer is responsible for identifying new funding opportunities and helping convert prospective individuals, foundations, embassies, agencies, NGOs and companies into donors to increase donations to Civicom Aid. This position will support the expansion of Civicom Aid's donor network.
- Proactively research relevant Requests For Proposals (RFP) and funding opportunities
- Advancing engagement strategies to secure various donor types, including foundations, companies,agencies, embassies, NGOs, and individuals to increase financial donations
- Drafting a compelling fundraising proposals requesting for financial donations
- Collaborate with organizations and serving as a primary contact for donors
- Lead on building Civicom Aid's network by representing the organisation at interactions with prospective donors
Our fund raising goal is two million US dollars. AS a grant writer, you can raise the amount of your choice and ability.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
April 21, 2022
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination