Share your mental health resilience story!
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: My Good Brain
Hi there, thank you so much for your interest in being a part of My Good Brain's Mental Health Action Day video. This video will feature a compilation of people's mental health resilience and action stories to destigmatize the conversation surrounding mental health challenges and inspire others to take action for their mental health.
Please submit your information and video through this form: bit.ly/mgbsubmissions and we will reach out to you with any questions if necessary.
VIDEO SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- Start with a brief introduction about who you are and your experience with mental health (this can be as personal as you are comfortable with)
- Prompts to guide you: What kind of actions have you taken for your mental health? How did taking action change your life? What advice would you offer to someone experiencing a mental health challenge?
- Keep the video 90 seconds (1.5 minutes) long or shorter
- PLEASE film landscape/horizontal
- Clean and simple background
- No background noise (we want to hear YOU)
Please contact email@example.com with any questions, comments, or concerns. Deadline to submit your video is Friday 5/13. Thank you again!
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
35640 Fremont BoulevardSuite 123Fremont, CA 94536
April 21, 2022
- Public Advocacy