4 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Womenful Voice
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
Job Description for CEO Assistant
Supervisor: Chief Executive Officer
Department: Senior Leadership Department
Title: CEO Assistant
Company Mission: To advocate and address the needs of vulnerable girls and women through policies, education, and health to achieve long-term positive outcomes.
Company vision: We dream of a world where women can harness their potential and voice their matters safely.
Job Summary: The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO, Board of Directors, and Executive Team, including working remotely with the Womenful Voice team. This dynamic position requires anticipating needs, thinking critically, and offering solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Job Responsibility: Provide and lead support to both internal and external parties with a high level of professionalism and positively reflect the organization. Ensure the CEO produces the desired results and is consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
Basic Job Duties
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the CEO.
- Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes on behalf of the Board Secretary.
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding Board matters.
- Complete a wide variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expenses mileage reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Provide "gatekeeper" and "gateway" roles, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team. Complete projects by assigning work to appropriate staff, including the Executive Team, on behalf of the CEO.
- Work with the Executive Team to coordinate the CEO’s outreach activities. Follow up on contacts made by the CEO to cultivate ongoing relationships.
- Assist in the selection of vendors and purchase equipment, services, and supplies necessary for the organization’s operation.
- And other related to the role
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives. Nonprofit board experience is highly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good at delegating
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Computer Skills: Levels (Expert, intermediate, not needed)
- Language: (A plus or required) Haitian Creole and English
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Womenful Voice
2358 E 124th Ct, Thornton, CO 80241, US
Empower women to advocate and address the needs of vulnerable girls and women through policies, education, and health to achieve long-term positive outcomes.
The Company is organized to receive, administer and expend funds to support the following:
- To spur economic activity in the rural Caribbean and East African Countries.
- To implement scholarship and health programs
- To provide programs to strengthen the role of women that ensures their long-term sustainability and fosters growth and independence
- To advocate for change that benefits the status of women and girls
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 20, 2022
- Minimum 10 hours per week