10 people are interested
Adoption Coordinators needed for awesome dog rescue
ORGANIZATION: The Mutt Scouts
Please visit the new page to apply.
10 people are interested
Reviewing foster/adoption applications
Providing support to fosters (texts, emails)
Completing FaceTime home checks
Managing medical care
Compiling medical records
Sending adoption/foster contracts
A dog lover
Someone with a flexible schedule and can respond in the case of emergencies
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About The Mutt Scouts
N/A, LOS ANGELES, CA 90064, US
The Mutt Scouts is dedicated to helping homeless, abused and abandoned animals. Our focus is on those animals that may need that little extra care and support. Animals that have been abused and/or neglected often need that extra care to ensure their spot into a permanent and loving home. Many of these animals have medical conditions that have been ignored their whole lives or are shy around humans due to their lack of human contact. We are committed to providing proper socialization, training and medical care for each animal. Each animal is spayed or neutered and checked by a veterinarian where the proper medical care can be given. The animal is then placed into a foster home. Within the foster home each animal has time to adjust and learns how to become a happy and healthy animal, something we believe every animal has a right to.
We know we cannot help every animal in need, that is why we believe that animal welfare needs to be a community effort. We provide outreach to the community by educating on important animal matters such as spay-neuter and through education on the care and treatment of animals. We also try to make as many people aware of the consequences of pet over-population and puppy mills.
We believe all living things should be treated with the upmost care and respect.
The specific purposes for which this nonprofit corporation was formed are:
1. To rescue and rehabilitate abused, abandoned and homeless animals.
2. To provide proper socialization, training and medical care for each animal in our care.
3. To find loving and permanent homes for every animal we rescue.
4. To network animals that are in over crowded city and county animal shelters so that they may be rescued by other organizations or adopted directly by the public.
5. To provide outreach to the community by educating on important animal matters such as spay-neuter and through education on the care and treatment of animals. And to make as many people aware of the consequences of pet overpopulation and puppy mills.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 20, 2022
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Animal Care / Handling
- Must be at least 23
- As needed