Press and publicity manager
ORGANIZATION: CREARTE LATINO CULTURAL CENTER CORP
Please visit the new page to apply.
CreArte Latino needs a volunteer Press and Publicity Manager who will be responsible for the following:
1) Writing press releases based on provided documentation of grants, collaborations, and events
2) Managing publicity of upcoming events in the local native Spanish and English-speaking community
3) Coordinating publicity artwork and text with our marketing group
4) Depending on the interest of the volunteer, speaking to local groups in English or Spanish about CreArte and upcoming events.
5) Developing news articles about CreArte for our newsletter and social media
About CREARTE LATINO CULTURAL CENTER CORP
8251 15TH ST E UNIT I, SARASOTA, FL 34243, US
CreArte Latino is a connector between the Latino Hispanic and greater community through the arts.
The Sarasota and Manatee county region is known as a community where the Arts are valued. We at CreArte Latino are committed to bringing the Arts to even more of our neighbors while offering new opportunities to local and Hispanic artists from around the world.
CreArte Latino creates and promotes various forms of art that focus on Hispanic culture. We are currently the only organization of our kind in the area. We are passionate about working with people of all ages to create a cultural exchange between Hispanic Latinos and the community at large.
CreArte Latino offers a variety of entertainment and education options. We have evolved from an organization without a home to having a permanent location with 100+ seats available per performance. But we need your help, You could have the opportunity to support and contribute to our new space and to make your mark on CreArte Latino and the ever-evolving Sarasota/Manatee Arts culture.
CreArte Latino is not only committed to developing Arts throughout our region. We are committed to becoming a leader in cross-cultural collaboration iin Florida and across the country. We invite you to join us in encouraging the artistic passions of our diverse community and unlocking the creative potential of our Hispanic Latino community.
8251 15th Street EastSuite ISarasota, FL 34243
April 20, 2022
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- The time commitment is about 8 hours a month.
- 1) strong background in publicity 2)willing to work independently in a rapidly growing organization 3) strong interest in performing arts 4) experience in communicating to both native Spanish and English speaking communities.