Make a Difference in a Senior Adults Life In Carefree, Cave Creek area
ORGANIZATION: Savior Hospice
Please visit the new page to apply.
We are looking for Volunteers in the Carefree, Cave Creek, Anthem areas who want to make a difference in our hospice patients lives by being their volunteer.
- Volunteers are friendly visitors who can have conversations with the patients about current events, or hear about the patients life through a life review.
- Maybe read a book or magazine to them or watch a movie or tv show together.
- Provide a much needed break for their caregiver.
- This will take place in the patients home, group home, or assisted living facility
Contact Bill Heaton through Volunteer Match or call our offices at 480-320-4733. We look forward to having you on our team! Notice if you don't hear back with in 24 hours check your spam or junk folder for our email.
About Savior Hospice
4530 E Shea Blvd Ste 160, Phoenix, AZ 85028, US
Savior Hospice is committed to providing quality care for patients faced with a life limiting illness. The goal is to improve the quality of a person's life through pain and symptom control, emotional and spiritual support. We believe that the patient and their family are integral decision making members of the Hospice team for planning and receiving care. Hospice offers an alternative to repeat hospitalizations and provides patients the opportunity to complete their lives with dignity and peace.
Savior Hospice is seeking volunteers to make a difference in the lives of our hospice patients throughout the Valley.
Volunteers are friendly visitors who offer companionship to hospice patients and a much-needed break to their tired caregivers. Volunteers might read, watch TV or movies, listen to music, play cards or games, make a snack or assist with light housekeeping. They may chat about current events or reminisce about days gone by.
As little as an hour a week can make a BIG difference!
Training is FREE and can be done on your schedule.
Call today to change a life!
Multiple locations Carefree, AZ 85377
May 11, 2022
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- As little as three hours a month or more depending on the time that you have to serve.
- TB Test, completion of volunteer training at our offices in Phoenix.