Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: I'RAISE GIRLS AND BOYS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
- Develop, plan and implement marketing campaign to target prospective youth, parents, partnerships and donors.
- Develop, design and edit monthly I’RAISE newsletter. Coordinate printing of the monthly newsletters and email blasts.
- Work with third party vendors as needed.
- Update website, social media pages as needed with content, (pictures, videos, flyers) of current and future activities and events.
- Design and coordinate the printing of the yearbooks, create associated promotional and in-branch material.
- Update brochure artwork and coordinate printing for brochures as indicated by inventory levels.
- Assist with the design, printing coordination and distribution of monthly promotional materials as necessary including: , collateral material, direct mail, Business Relationships posters, sponsorship ads and other support material
- Assist with the resizing and trafficking of newspaper ads as necessary, and follow up with publications as necessary.
- Assist with the writing, design, editing and coordination of community sponsorship ads and newsletter articles for member companies/ partner organizations as identified by Senior Management and Marketing Manager.
- Establish and monitor project timelines to meet deadlines for mailing marketing materials to members and assist with the printing and delivery of collateral materials to branches to support promotions.
- Provide assistance to the Marketing Team to support departmental goals.
- Prepare purchase orders and approve invoices as necessary.
- Bachelor level student currently pursuing BS in Communications, Graphic Design, Marketing or General Business Management or at least 2 years prior marketing experience required.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe PhotoShop or comparable design software experience or knowledge of web design is preferred
- Computer proficiency in Windows Operating Systems: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Powerpoint. Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Outlook Ability to operate and maintain poster printer, scanner, color/copier printer, and fax machine
- Analytical Skills: Ability to look at many streams of data to determine the demographics and buying trends of current and potential customers.
- Oral Communication skills, the ability to gather and present information to stakeholders, prospective partners and donors.
- Critical-Thinking: Being able to process data in a way to make recommendations.
- Attention to Detail: Analyzing data to show trends
Academic Credit and Supervision provided to college students. If the duties meet your college program's criteria, have your college's field of department staff reach out to email@example.com.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
8 West 126th StreetNew York, NY 10027
April 17, 2022
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK