Leadership abilities, excellent communication, both oral and writing skills, skills to raise money, must know or have a relationship with people who give to the community. Must be a team player; a good organizer, planner and have patience.
Please send a detail cover letter for reasons for applying along with your resume,
Good Match For
Kids People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hrs per months
- willing to learn and to give back
- Volunteer Grant Writer
- Reading Teacher
- Fundraising Committee Officers
- Writers desperately needed
- Marketing/Public Relations...
- Volunteer Chairman for...
- Committee Members
- Executive/Administrative Assistant
- Re: Volunteer Reading Teacher
- fundraising activities
- Want an Internship Opportunity...
- Job Developer/Business Manager
- Volunteers/Board of Directors...
- Grant writer/Program Coordinator
- Volunteer Reading Teacher