11 people are interested
HR Program Associate/Officer
ORGANIZATION: ICDR International
Please visit the new page to apply.
11 people are interested
ICDR International is seeking HR Program Associate / Officer who can support the HR Management and operations.
- Assist in the ORG Dev & Operation-related mandates, identification and prioritisation of projects, and execution of the enterprise org dev & management and compliance
- Review, update and mordernize CRM System
- Review and update HR-related information and policies
- Coordinate and organize events and volunteer engagement activities
- Reporting data on a regular basis or as and when required.
- Assist with recruitment and hiring of volunteer for various projects undertaken by ICDR
- Handle user management and documentation
- Support ICDR's Organizational Development and Operations in planning, development and operations
8 More opportunities with ICDR International
About ICDR International
3615 Chain Bridge Road, Unit C, Fairfax, VA 22030, US
ICDR defends and promotes the dignity and rights of underprivileged, marginalized and Dalit people worldwide. The Universal Declaration of Human Rights states that the "the recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights" of all people is "the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world." We provide public services for underprivileged, marginalized and Dalit people both in the U.S. and internationally. It provides public interest legal and policy services for people fighting caste and descent-based discrimination, exclusion and injustice as well as promoting dignity, equality and rights of Dalits, marginalized and underprivileged people worldwide through campaigning, networking, collaborating, and promoting dialogues between policy-makers, civil societies and diverse communities.
We advocate for the dignity and respect of all immigrants, other diverse minorities and low-income communities regardless of their race, caste, religion, or country of origin. ICDR collaborates, networks, and provides technical support for its associates, civil society, government agencies, and the communities as they strive to promote equal opportunities, social inclusion, rule of law, public litigation, and empowerment of Dalits, marginalized and underprivileged people, which too often faces disproportionate challenges and obstacles to live a dignified life. We investigate, expose discrimination, educate and mobilize the public, provide community services, and campaign to leverage for changes in policy and transform societies.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 14, 2023
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Administrative Support
- Program Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Basic Computer Skills
- Upto 10 hours per week