4 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: FARMS FOR LIFE
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Web Designer to join our team! We are seeking someone with a strong understanding of the latest industry trends.
- Managing and maintaining website security and functionality of farmsforlife.org
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS (Wix)
- Ongoing content updates
- Occasionally designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Proven work experience as a web designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in visual design and wire-framing tools (e.g., Figma, Sketch)
- Experience configuring a CMS for use by staff
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive websites
More opportunities with FARMS FOR LIFE
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About FARMS FOR LIFE
PO BOX 1034, WOODINVILLE, WA 98072, US
Farms for Life ensures the viability of local sustainable farms and provides fresh produce to members of our community who are underserved.
Farms for Life plays an important role in supporting local farmers and connecting local, farm fresh produce to people in need of healthy food. FFL began in 2009 by a local Woodinville farmer who hated leaving unsold produce in the fields to be tilled in and decided to ask her customers and CSA members if they would help come up with an idea to both support small local farmers and to feed the community in need of fresh food. Farms for Life was created as a non-profit in 2010, and in 2020 we purchased over 22,000 pounds of produce! We strive to constantly grow and support more farmers and donate more produce each year! Read more about our history here: https://www.farmsforlife.org/about-us
How we work: We raise funds to purchase surplus produce from our farm partners and donate the fresh produce to community agencies, both in the Snohomish and King County areas. The community agencies that we partner with serve populations who otherwise might not have access to fresh produce. They in turn either distribute the fresh produce to their clients farmers market style, or prepare healthy meals for their clients. See all of our current farm and agency partners at FarmsforLife.org!
Thank you for your interest in getting involved and supporting our work. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 23, 2022
- Must be at least 18