DONATE TO THIS
38 people are interested
Human Resources Project Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
38 people are interested
Summary Resilience, Inc. is a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to improving the mental and emotional strength and resilience of students and adults through education. Resilience, Inc also works to combat declining test scores, low student engagement, and a slew of other social issues. Our organization focuses on offering Social Emotional Learning tools to enable K-12 schools to teach emotional intelligence through five core topics; self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, goal setting, and effective decision-making. Resilience, Inc. also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope, and overall well-being. Our mission is to teach SEL at every school in the country. It is a tough challenge, but we know "No Challenge, No Change." If you are also concerned about children’s mental health and social being, join us! Become a member of Resilience, Inc, and help change the way schools approach mental health.
Resilience offers internship programs that require at least a 4 month commitment with a minimum of 5 hours per week. There are flexible start and end dates with the option to continue after meeting the minimum requirement.
Some educational institutions require prior approval before the start of an internship. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institution to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept a position.
Resilience is looking for a Human Resources Project Manager and offers unpaid internship programs in the Human Resources department. Suppose you are also concerned about children’s mental health and want to learn more about the SEL program. Join us! Be a member of Resilience, Inc.Some previous projects Human Resource interns have worked on include Handshake and LinkedIn recruitment, scheduling and conducting interviews, and updating the onboarding process for Resilience, Inc. Interns will report to the Director of Human Resources. Responsibilities
- Promote the social-emotional curriculum through developing projects for the Human Resources department.
- Aid in the recruitment process by using Handshake and LinkedIn.
- Schedule and conduct interviews.
- Collaborate with other departments to determine hiring needs.
- Create reports detailing the number of applicants, interviews, and hires.
- Experience with remote production software, such as Zoom and Google Meet.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Can attend weekly remote meetings with the Human Resources department.
- Have an eagerness to learn and improve critical skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Interns will demonstrate an understanding of the recruitment process through Handshake and LinkedIn.
- Interns will gain the ability to collaborate with various different departments in order to improve the recruitment and onboarding process.
- Interns will improve their skills in creativity, communication, and critical thinking.
5926 BITTERWOOD CT, TAMPA, FL 33625, US
Mission: We will not stop until SEL is taught, trained, and tested at every school in the country. ___ Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) provides individuals with mental and emotional resilience, self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, strong relationship skills, goal setting skills, effective decision-making skills, motivation, inspiration, determination, empathy, gratitude, and many other impactful life skills. Our mission may take a decade or longer, and many believe it is extremely difficult, near impossible to change the field of education in this manner. Challenge accepted.
Resilience, Inc., a non-profit organization, works to improve mental health, reduce mass shootings, suicide, depression, declining test scores, low student engagement, and a slew of other social issues.
The organization focuses on offering Social Emotional Learning tools to enable K-12 schools to teach emotional intelligence through 5 core topics; self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, goal setting & effective decision-making. Resilience also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope, social beings, and overall well-being.
Our mission is to set SEL tools at every school in the country. It is a tough challenge, but we know "No Challenge, No Change." If you also concern about children’s mental health and social being. Join us! Be a member of Resilience, Inc.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 24, 2023
- Human Resources Strategy
- Performance Management
- Human Resources Training & Development
- We require 5-10 hours per week.