Development Administrative Assistant
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Silent No Longer Tennessee
Purpose: To expand Silent No Longer Tennessee’s programs and services to victims and survivors of sexual violence, their allies and the community. This is a non paid volunteer position
Reports to: Executive Director
Responsibilities and duties:
- Represent our mission, values and beliefs wherever you go
- Keep internal information confidential
- Following rules and guidelines of the volunteer role at all times
- Oversee donor database updates
- Develop donor appreciation events/programs in collaboration with the executive director
- Send thank you cards/letters to all donors upon receipt of a donation, and end of year thank you letters with updates on our accomplishments and how their donation has impacted the lives of victims and survivors.
- Provide timely and accurate reports to the executive director for presentation to the Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
Time commitment: This is an ongoing virtual position requiring 1-3 hours per week.
Required skills and qualifications:
Strong attention to detail
Strong written and verbal skills
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Reliable and able to work independently and as a team member
A solid understanding and commitment to our mission
A passion for helping others
Some prior database management experience preferred
Benefit to volunteer: There is great satisfaction in knowing you are actively helping provide quality programs and services to victims and survivors of sexual violence, service providers and the community. You can wake up every morning knowing you are making a positive difference in someone’s life, and helping to make our communities a safer place to live. Volunteers are honored at our annual volunteer appreciation dinner, and are on our priority hiring list when paid positions become available.
Location: This is a remote/work from home position in Tennessee.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
1709 Cason LaneMurfreesboro, TN 37128
April 15, 2022
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK