Join our Fundraising Team and help animals in Central NJ
ORGANIZATION: CENTRAL JERSEY ANIMAL RESCUE
Please visit the new page to apply.
Fundraising Team Member
Central Jersey Animal Rescue is seeking an enthusiastic, outgoing, detail-oriented person to join our fundraising team. The volunteer in this position will work closely with our Fundraising Chair.
Is this position for you?
- Have your own computer and are good with searching and online document filing.
- Like interacting with people.
- Have good planning skills. A bonus would be if you are able to lead up a fundraising event.
- Able to attend fundraising events that are planned.
- Able working on your own and with the group, detail-oriented, self-motivated and responsible
- Care about animals and interested in humane solutions
Performs relevant research to identify potential fund-raising opportunities. Assists with planning fundraising events and participating at them. This includes filing necessary paperwork to participate in a fundraiser. Provide status to the Fundraising Chair and the Board team.
Benefits and Impact
Your volunteer work allows resources to go toward caring for domestic animals in need. You will develop and improve marketable skills sought after by employers; set your own hours while working remotely. Your contributions to our team will help to save animals in need in central NJ. CJAR is a non-profit, all-volunteer animal welfare organization. We are relatively new, and we are looking to grow our organization.
- Commitment: 2-4 hours a week.
- Works with: Fundraising Chair and Board team
About CENTRAL JERSEY ANIMAL RESCUE
27 WASHINGTON AVE UNIT 272, MILLTOWN, NJ 08850, US
To save cats and dogs in Central NJ through education, adoption, spay/neuter and outreach.
Central Jersey Animal Rescue is an all-volunteer animal welfare organization serving Central New Jersey People and their pets.
Multiple locations Matawan, NJ 07747
April 14, 2022
- Community Outreach
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- 2-4 hours per week
- Must be able to join at least 1 Zoom meeting a month. Meetings are 1 hour long and are usually one evening during the week.