Representative/Community Counselor for International Au Pairs in Rochester, MN!
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: EurAupair Intercultural Child Care Programs
As a trained EurAupair Community Counselor, you'll receive on-going support from your EurAupair Area Coordinator and Regional Director as you take on a variety of challenging roles! Not only will you help young people from around the world, you will also get to know better the families in your own area. In addition, you will expand your circle of community contacts by establishing relationships with local business, civic groups, clubs and other organizations as you promote awareness of the EurAupair Program in your area.
This is a paid volunteer position and is part-time! You will meet with the au pairs once a month for the monthly meetings and contact the host family once a month.
EurAupair is one of the oldest and largest au pair organizations in the USA. We are non-profit and designated by the US State Department's exchange program. Our mission is to improve understanding among people of different countries through cultural exchange across America.
- Must live within 1hour drive from the posted location
- Good communication skills
- No previous experience needed
- Meet with the au pair every month and contact the family every month.
- Provide guidance to host families and AuPairs before and during their program year, among other similar tasks
- Very flexible hours approximately 7 hours per month
- Reimbursement: $800.00 / year and per family
- Establishing relationships with local business, civic groups, clubs and other organizations as you promote awareness of the EurAupair Program
- Training provided.
For more information, visit our website at www.euraupair.com/counselors
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Rochester, MN 92651
April 12, 2022