1 person is interested
Are you a Teen on Summer break? Volunteer at the Dublin Senior Center for the Summer!
ORGANIZATION: Dublin Senior Center
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Volunteer facility prep assistants enhance customer-relations by helping staff.
Major Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Help staff set-up tables and chairs before and help clean-up after lunch and other activities
- Complete work as assigned including but not limited to making copies, filing, answering phones, and other light tasks
- Recommended for high school and adult volunteers
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to take direction
10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
pick 1 morning shift: Monday-Friday
03:00 PM to 04:15 PM
pick 1 afternoon shift: Monday-Friday
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Dublin Senior Center
7600 AMADOR VALLEY BLVD, Dublin, CA 94568, US
The Dublin Senior Center is a warm and friendly place where local seniors can meet, make connections and stay engaged. We are looking for individuals with friendly personalities who enjoy helping others. Be a greeter, an office assistant, or share your expertise as a volunteer teacher or lecturer.
We offer a wide variety of activities for beginning to advanced students including daily exercise; arts and crafts; educational workshops; and leisurely day trips. Join classes for personal growth and lifelong learning. Some classes are ongoing and progressive, so you can learn at your own pace.
Patrons can also sit by a roaring fire in our cozy lounge and catch up with friends. There is also the option of grabbing a tasty lunch, playing a game or joining a line dance.
We are the place for seniors to create "rewarding friendships, intriguing activities and a lifestyle of possibilities." So the next time you are in the area, come in and check us out.
7600 AMADOR VALLEY BLVDDublin, CA 94568
April 11, 2022
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- one shift, once a week for the summer. Pick one weekday shift, Monday-Friday, no weekends or nights.
- Visit www.calopps.org/city-of-dublin, scroll down to “City of Dublin Volunteer” and complete the online application.